Creating a Google Ad Campaign can be time-consuming and tedious. But it doesn’t have to be that way! In this guide I cover the basics of Google Ads and how it can be used to help you establish a successful PPC campaign for whatever business type.
Let us start by explaining what Google Ads is. Google Ads, or “AdWords” as it is commonly referred to, is a form of advertising that can be used on the internet. It relies heavily on keywords and phrases in order to find relevant people who are searching for products or services related to your business. This allows you to show up when potential customers could potentially search for what they need.
To be fully transparent, I must state that this post contains affiliate links (I only recommend products and services I use and trust ) through which I may earn a small commission to maintain this blog if you purchase through them at no additional cost to you.
How can you use Google Ads to help you establish a successful PPC campaign for whatever business type?
- Use the keywords your potential customers may be looking for when they search online.
2. Mix up and rotate different types of ads to see what works best with regards to click-through rates, conversions, and cost per conversion.
3. Use offline marketing strategies such as coupons or mailing lists in order to generate more traffic without paying for it on Google Ads.
4. Trying out different types of ads such as Banners, text ads, or video campaigns (to see which works best before you start committing large chunks of money).
5. Creating an ad group strategy to help organize your efforts and make it easier on yourself.
How To Measure A Successful PPC Campaign?
A successful campaign is one that generates the desired conversion goals (such as sales, leads, or form submissions) at a manageable cost per action. Mainly done by analyzing reports for each key metric and looking for trends among different metrics over time to see if they’re improving or not.
One way to measure the success of your campaign is by looking at how many people buy something. For Google AdWords, it should be more than 60%. The first step to measuring the success of our own campaigns is by using ROI. ROI stands for “Return on Investment.” This means that you take all the money you made and subtract what you spent, then divide that number by what you spent. If it’s more than 100%, then your campaign was successful. Another way to measure success is with a conversion rate, which means how many people bought something divided by how many times they saw an ad on Google.
How To Create A Successful PPC Campaign?
First, you will need to figure out where your customers are most likely to be. Next, find the keywords that people search for when they’re looking for a product like yours. Then come up with an offer and ad text then create landing page ads that will link back to it (you can use Google’s partner sites AdWords or SEMrush)
These are the steps you should follow to create a successful PPC ad campaign:
- Uniqueness: Creating a unique ad that stands out from all your competitors’ ads is imperative to success in pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, so make it memorable and strong enough to move the masses.
2. Persuasion: To increase sales of a product or service, your ad must convince consumers that it is better than the competition. It is important to make the offer compelling.
3. Leverage Google AdWords: It takes some time and effort, but it’s worth every penny when you leverage Google Ads for your business.
4. Optimize Your Site For Mobile Devices And Social Media: People are using their phones more than ever before, so optimize your site accordingly with a responsive WordPress theme, and choose a reliable web host.
5. Targeting Your PPC Campaigns: You need to know what you are selling and who your target audience is.
6. Analyze Keyword Rankings And Competitiveness: Perform keyword research with Google’s AdWords Keyword Tool, and use the Competition Filter to see how many people are bidding on a particular word or phrase.
7. Personalize your PPC Campaigns to the characteristics and behaviors of your target audience.
8. Track Your Results: Use Google’s AdWords Performance Report to analyze which keywords are bringing in the most traffic and which ones need a little more work.
9. Create A Sustainable PPC Campaign: Creating successful, sustainable campaigns takes time and effort; don’t get discouraged if it doesn’t happen overnight!
10. Don’t run ads that are irrelevant to your target audience.
11. Use Your Keywords: Include keywords in the title, headings, and text of your ads for better results – but don’t go overboard!
12. Use a call to action at the end of an ad campaign that’s relevant to both your company and customers.